Everyone wants the best web hosting. But choosing the right one is topic to be discussed. VPS that means Virtual Private Server is one of the best types of hosting that is popular today. So it is important to receive the answers of queries for the users those choosing VPS hosting services for their online venture. So here are some of the common questions that need to be answered while choosing VPS hosting.
- The cost of hosting plan of VPS: In comparison to other types of hosting plans it is cost- effective. It’s monthly cost is around twenty dollar other than this it also includes single time installation fee and in case of customers dissatisfaction with service it offers users money back.
- Features provided in bluehost review: Virtual private server offers with several exclusive features. Other than this it also provides users with features that one must fundamentally seek. These includes a vast memory space, server uptime assurance, user-friendly panel control, high CPU power, high network throughput and multiple IP addresses.
- The type of VSP hosting server that is utilized: It includes mainly 3 types of VPS Fully managed, Unmanaged, and Semi managed.
- In case of fully managed as its name suggests fully controlled by hosting provider. The users have to manage network, hardware along with software problems in case of unmanaged hosting and in case of semi managed user can modify software applications.
The things that should be considered when one buy VPS hosting: VPS is not so easy but on other hand it’s neither too hard, if we grade it in a spectrum then it will be in the middle. If it is optimized and handled as professional administrator servers think like then 90% of world’s website could be easily accommodated starter VPS plan. It is costly then shared hosting as it is powerful. After being in use by several researchers they have some thoughts and tips on how to buy VPS hosting:
- As VPS is running at its own setup therefore it is known as dedicated hosting account and one can do anything with root access.
- Unit wise VPS is cheaper in comparison to other shared hosting but doesn’t overcome the dedicated solution in case of cost effectiveness. Because when we divide the system the no of allocated resources are limited according to our cost.
- Never buy a VPS hosting server having memory capacity less than 192 MB of RAM, because the system itself consumes 150 MB and very few is left for running your own application.
- The Security is a key issue in Xen VPS, for not being a centrally managed you yourself have to take care about its security and protect it against cyber thefts. As lots and lots of tutorial are there but still you should leave the security issues to an expert, if you are not a Linux Security expert /Server Administrator, get it managed by professionals.
Follow above tips and techniques to buy VPS hosting.